Case: Romans (Part 2) Bible Study
Case contains 25 workbooks.
- Price per workbook when ordered as a case: $15
- Price per workbook when ordered individually: $20
This 11-week curriculum walks through the second half of the book of Romans and explores God’s judgment of sin, His mercy for sinners, and His abounding grace in the lives of the saved.
- 25 workbooks
- Access to streamable teaching videos (you will have unlimited access through your store.thevillagechurch.net account)
HOW TO USE THIS STUDY
This workbook is designed to be used in a specific way. The homework in the workbook will start you down the process of comprehension, interpretation, and application. However, it is intended to dovetail with small group discussion time and the video teachings. You can use the workbook by itself, but you are likely to find yourself with some unresolved questions. The video teaching is intended to resolve most, if not all, of your unanswered questions from the homework and discussion time. With this in mind, consider using the materials as follows:
- If you are going through the study on your own, first work through the homework and then watch or listen to the corresponding teaching for that week.
- If you are going through the study in a group, first do your homework, then discuss the questions your group decides to cover, and then watch or listen to the teaching.
- Size: 8.5”x11”
- Pages: 140